Friday, June 6, 2014

it's all mine

My husband is at lake Erie fishing with his buddies and I have the house all to myself tonight. I actually prepared myself for my big night by cleaning and doing laundry this afternoon. By the time he left everything was done and I was alone with nothing to do. I couldn't be more calm and relaxed right now. The TV isn't blasting and the kitchen is closed. I hear only silence right now. My pajamas were on my 7 pm and I've been playing on my computer ever since. I pinned and read blogs and deleted stupid spam. Once upon a time I would have been looking for somewhere to go but the thought of being alone sounded more exciting. I thought of having a glass of wine but I don't like to drink alone so I settled for a cup of coffee instead. 

Don't get me wrong. I love getting all dolled up and going places. I love adventure and live music and being with the people I love. Tonight was one of those rare moments that I took advantage of. I treated myself to me. 

I enjoy my own company...check
I'm finally comfortable alone...check
I love silence...check
I never got bored tonight...check

Love, CiCi


0 comments:

Post a Comment