Sunday, May 31, 2015

what's so funny?

I need to laugh more. Being to serious about work and home is exhausting me.

I need to stop following stupid rules. Who said dinner time is at five o'clock?

I need to stop thinking I can do it all.

I need to call my friends and family more often. I miss them.

I need to stop thinking my pajamas should be on by 8 p.m. I'm ridiculous.

I need to realize that it's okay to go shopping after work and stay as long as I want.

I need to forgive myself when I eat 2 donuts. It won't go to my hips right?

I need to realize relaxing for 20 minutes isn't a waste of time.

I need to plan fun activities on the weekends. The yard work can wait.

I  just need to laugh so hard my belly hurts.

LOL...check

hahahahaha...check

ROTFLMAO...check

It's 9:21 p.m. and I'm still up...check

Love, CiCi



1 comments: