Friday, March 21, 2014

Do you see beauty?

It was suggested to me that I challenge myself to see beauty in any form today.  I woke up sick this morning and didn't see beauty in that. I've been laying on the couch and have been looking at the same four walls...I still don't see beauty. It's officially spring and it snowed today...no beauty in that either.

I received a picture of the ocean today from my daughter. She took it as she was walking the beach. How sweet to share  with me and to let me know she's happy today. My friend stopped by earlier and handed me lunch. She knows I'm sick and wanted to do something special for me. How thoughtful and kind.

There's beauty all around us, we just have to look for it...check
I see beauty in the heart and spirit...check
I will make an effort to find beauty no matter what the circumstances are...check
I'm sick and in my pajamas but I FEEL beautiful...check

Love, CiCi

1 comments: