Thursday, March 13, 2014

If the shoe fits

Sarah Jessica Parker created her beautiful new shoe line.  They're fun,colorful and strappy with a pointed toe and  a very skinny high heal.For someone like myself I find them impossible to wear. Unfortunately I have wide feet. 6 1/2 W to be exact.I've tried similar shoes on and my baby toe sticks out of the straps and my foot hangs over the sides.I'm yet to master the art of walking graceful let alone walking graceful on a high heal.

There aren't many shoes to choose from in the wide section.They usually have rubber soles and aren't very attractive.This is the reason I'm not a "shoe"girl.I have my basics and I buy my clothes according to the few pairs of shoes I own.When my friends want to go shoe shopping I usually decline.I'd rather wash walls then put myself through the agony of not being able to buy a cute pair.

I have my " imaginary" pretty blue box sitting on the shelf.They're dainty and strappy with a 6 inch heal in a midnight blue color.They're covered with crystals and individually wrapped in satin bags.

If the shoe fits wear it...check
I can't change my shoe size...check
I'm gonna try to walk more graceful...check
I don't mind washing walls...check

Love,CiCi

0 comments:

Post a Comment