Saturday, March 8, 2014
It's up and running.My blog was created March 8, 2014 thanks to my sister in law @bellabudblog. It took 6 hours of thinking, editing and more editing. Creating a clever name was a challenge not to mention my spelling and grammar.Having been an iphone user and the words spell themselves I never had to worry.I'm feeling the need to get my dictionary out but I don't know where it is.

I've pondered this blog for hours not sure of what to say.The funny thing is I have a lot to say. I've backspaced too many times and I am uneasy that I'm not using proper grammar.A half hour later I'm still backspacing.

don't worry about grammar right now...check
I was confident enough to create a blog...check
I wrote my first blog...check
I'm not perfect...check
I'm looking forward to being me...check
I'm hitting the "publish button now...check

Love, CiCi

1 comments:

  1. PERFECT!! Bravo, CiCi. That's all you need to do is be you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete