Saturday, April 5, 2014

A "dress"

I bought a new dress this week and I was going to write about my experience because it was comical and silly and had to do with body issues but that can wait. Instead I need to write about my comical and silly OCD. I opened my computer today and couldn't concentrate. My bed wasn't made and the kitchen floor needed cleaned even though I  cleaned it 2 days ago. I walked away from my blog and did chores instead. By the way I don't like the word "chores" so I'm gonna think of another word to replace it. Anyhow I came back to my blog and I feel so much better.

I'm a little mad at myself ( just a little) because I let my OCD take over but then I feel free because I got it out of the way. There's so much talk about OCD and ways to control it but at this point in my life I've accepted it. For me it's easier to give in than it is to control it. I find no reason to seek therapy because I've realized it's who I am and I like who I am. It's taken me a long time to accept myself. So what if I have days like this. The good news is I bought a cute dress.


My kitchen floor is clean...check
Today I like myself...check
My energy level is high...check
There's no further need to "a dress" the issue...check

Love, CiCi



1 comments:

  1. Love your post Cici... I am so in awe of them... you have the best creativity!!

    ReplyDelete