Monday, April 14, 2014

question mark...

Today I searched the blog world and read different blogs written by women. One particular blog was dedicated to a pair of shoes she wore over the weekend. She had 5 photos of the same pair and had tons of comments for it. Is it really that easy? Can I have tons of comments for wearing a cute pair of shoes? Well maybe not shoes ( read previous post) but maybe wearing a cute bracelet. I realize blogging can be anything we want it to be and that's okay but I wonder what the audience REALLY likes? Are we looking for true feelings and real life situations or are we looking for cute outfits? For me  I'm looking for the real deal...real life situations that gets me thinking. I want to know how people handle situations then have tons of comments which lead to a discussion. 

I'm a serious person when I'm passionate about a subject. I get excited and I talk with my hands. I'm also really funny and I make people laugh. I actually love to laugh. It's good for the soul. Not everything has to be serious and liking a pair of shoes is okay but for me I like reading about real life situations. I did learn that there's nothing wrong with boxed wine...good to know.

I'm philosophical...check
I like deep conversation...check
I like thought provoking quotes ...check
I prefer bracelets over shoes...check

Love, CiCi


1 comments:

  1. how do you think of all these things.. I would rather read your blogs then post my own!!

    ReplyDelete