Thursday, May 1, 2014

But what if...

I haven't slept  lately. I've had too much on my mind. I'm trying to make a life decision that will alter my lifestyle. By no one's fault but my own I've been programmed to do the same routine over and over again that it has become second nature. Days, months and years went by and I never changed.  During the years I became anxious, angry at my situation but most of all angry with myself. Many times I've thought about changing my lifestyle but fear stood in the way. Fear is so powerful and has such a hold on me but I'm going to break the cycle.

I'm tired of always second guessing myself and my abilities. I owe it to myself to break up with fear.  I will no longer be trapped in a situation and accept it. The words " but what if " are over. Done. The time has come. I feel it in my heart. I'm quitting my job. I'm moving forward with another job so let the cards fall as they may " se vuole dio".

I'm starting over...check
no one can control me except myself...check
my goals are in place...check
I'm going to get a good nights rest...check

Love, CiCi

1 comments:

  1. love it.. you are so Inspirational. Keep your head up... check

    ReplyDelete